One of the great things about living in Los Angeles is being right next to the Pacific Ocean. If you think the view from the beach is great, try it from the deck of a 58-foot private yacht.
On Sunday, June 14, SingularCity members will have an opportunity to enjoy that gorgeous view when one of our members takes us out on his beautiful motor yacht for a late afternoon/evening cruise.
We’ll meet in Marina Del Rey at 4 p.m., will depart at 5 p.m., and spend about 3 hours on the water. Appetizers, bottled water and soft drinks will be provided. BYOB.
You must be a SingularCity member or the friend of a member to attend. There is space for 40 people. The cost is $35 per person to cover expenses. Tickets must be purchased in advance. To RSVP, log in to the community and RSVP on the event page. When you RSVP, you will be contacted with the ticket purchase link.
Click here to request more information about SingularCity membership.
Things to bring:
– A warm jacket
– Hat, shades, sunscreen
– Non-slip shoes/sneakers (absolutely no high heels).
Worried about sea sickness? It happens from time to time, and the best way to avoid it is to plan ahead:
– Have a good breakfast and lunch the day of the cruise.
– Avoid acidic foods and drinks like orange juice.
– If you want to take seasickness pills (like Dramamine) take one the night before and one the morning of the sail. There is no value in taking pills once you feel queasy.
– SeaBands effective – wear them at a pressure point on your wrist.
The exact location will be sent to members who have purchased tickets.