It’s time to renew your annual Charter Membership to SingularCity. If you are a Charter Member, your membership dues are only $35 per year (that’s just $2.91 per month). By renewing annually, you’ll never pay more than $35 per year. (Compare that to the $30 for 3 months that new members pay.)
Charter Members, in addition to continuing to have access to the private, members-only area of SingularCity, receive the weekly SingularView e-newsletter, our event alerts, and will have the following benefits:
- FREE or deeply discounted tickets to SingularCity hosted events.
- Invitations to exclusive members-only activities and events.
- Front of the line privileges for events and activities with limited space.
- Discounted tickets and members-only perks at events hosted by our partners (others will pay full price).
- Opportunities to participate in giveaways and contests only offered to SingularCity members.
- Twice a year travel adventures only available to SingularCity members.
The deadline to renew your Charter Membership is May 31, 2017. If you allow your Charter Membership to expire, you’ll have to rejoin at the the much higher, regular member price.
We don’t want to lose you, so please upgrade your membership before May 31, 2017.
After renewing, your membership will automatically continue indefinitely until cancelled by you.You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your membership, please Contact Us.
You do not need a PayPal account − you can use a credit or debit card.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION TO COMPLETE THE ORDER PROCESS. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE AND PAY FOR YOUR ORDER USING PAYPAL YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Thank you for your loyal support of our singular mission!